An entrepreneur and founder of multiple startups, Hader Ali is an innovation & business consultant.
Having studied Business Studies - BA (Hons), and then compleating a masters (MSc) in Innovation, Creativity and Leadership at Cass Business School.
Hader has lived in the world of startups for a few years now. After seeing so many startups fail, Noticing that more often than not, it was not the product/service that was to blame. Instead, a lack of understanding of the frameworks needed to ensure these products/services were developed in a way that encouraged continuous learning and improvement.
Working with a wide range of startups and SMEs to plan, design, test and build products/services following agile and innovative principles.
He has built a set framework that comprises of tools and strategies to help entrepreneurs and innovators - specialist areas include:
- Build an ecosystem of ideas and a culture of innovation
- Create a go-to-market plan
- Sales and marketing strategy
- Scale the product or service
- Strategy and business operations
- Creative Problem Solving (CPS)
- Creating an innovation portfolio
- Proof of concept
- Testing and analysis
- Validation of technical processes
- Evaluate the market impact of the ideas
See what our clients have to say about Hader.
A guest speaker, Hader frequently speaks at industry events within the startup and innovation space.
A writer of industry blogs, Hader is in the process of writing his first book 'the madness within'.
Check out our service page and let's see how I can help you and to arrange a free consultation.